The Dairy Barns were located on West Alumni Avenue across from Burnside Dormitory and behind Heathman Dormitory. The barns were first built under the direction of the State Agricultural School's first president, Dr. John H. Washburn, then expanded in the 1930's. By the mid-1970's, use of the barns were discontinued and they were finally torn down in 2002.
Date of Creation
Date of scanning