Taft Hall was built in 1890. It was originally known as the Experiment Station but later named for Governor Royal C. Taft. Today, Taft houses URI’s Office of International Education and National Student Exchange which sponsors University programs abroad and helps students make arrangements for foreign study. The Office of Internships and Experiential Education is also located here.
Date of Creation