Preview

image preview

Description

South Hall was built in 1890, in the Victorian wood frame style, as a boarding house for students. Condemned as living space in the 1940's, the English department occupied the building until it was finally torn down in the summer of 1958. The Carlotti Adminstration building now stands on the site.

Date of Creation

May 2006

Keywords

Architecture

Share

COinS

Identifier: 27