Preview

image preview

Description

This photogragh, taken in 1894, show from left to right Taft Hall, which was sometimes referred to as the Chemical Laboratory in the School's annual reports, College Hall as it looked before the fire of 1895, and the Boarding Hall or South Hall. South Hall was torn down in 1958.

Date of Creation

May 2006

Share

COinS

Identifier: 26