Preview

image preview

Description

Originally founded in 1920 as Zeta Pi Alpha, the fraternity changed its name to Sigma Alpha Epislon in 1929 and moved into this house in 1932. The International Engineering Program, an innovative program that allows students to graduate skilled in both engineering and a foreign language, took over the building when the SAE house became vacant in 1998.

Date of Creation

May 2006

Keywords

Architecture

Share

COinS

Identifier: 21