Green Hall was built and named for Governor Theodore Francis Green in 1937. This stately granite Georgian Revival building was the University's first full-fledged library. It was also the place where students studied, registered for classes, paid bills, bought their books, and met with deans and faculty. Green Hall, which was recently renovated in 2001, now houses the offices of the President, Provost, and Enrollment Services.
Date of Creation