Preview

image preview

Description

Washburn Hall was built in 1921. The building was originally called Agricultural Hall, but was later named after John H. Washburn (1889-1902), the first president of Rhode Island State College. Washburn Hall is currently home to the departments of Marine Affairs, History, and Political Science.

Date of Creation

May 2006

Keywords

Architecture

Share

COinS

Identifier: 15